Development, Partnership, Innovation.
Neos is a highly differentiated oral drug delivery company with an exciting portfolio of innovative and unique technologies suitable for prescription, over-the-counter and veterinary products in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
The Neos technologies have delivered a strong proprietary product portfolio of commercially available drugs in highly desirable dosage forms.
- Controlled release (CR) oral disintegrating tablets (ODT)
- Controlled release (CR) liquids
- Products are attractive to companies focused on pediatrics, psychiatry and primary care, amongst others
- Well suited for large range of chronic disease markets including ADHD, CNS and Pain as well as acute Cough/Cold/Allergy therapies
- Addresses unmet needs of large patient segments including pediatrics, adolescents, geriatrics and the 40% of American adults with difficulty swallowing pills (per Harris Interactive Survey)
Tamper resistance technology, which is highly desired by FDA for opioid-based pain products, can be utilized in conjunction with Neos CR technologies. Neos offers a fully integrated platform for companies looking at the oral drug delivery space with formulation, development and manufacturing capabilities.
- Opportunity to pursue 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway for faster, lower cost product development method with higher approval probability
- Advance from product identification to NDA filing in 24-36 months
Neos manufactures a generic Cough/Cold Tussionex® liquid utilizing its proprietary CR liquid technology, and is in late stage development on three ADHD products, one of which is under FDA review.
- CR ODT Technology: Rapidly Disintegrating Ionic Masking (RDIM)
- CR Liquid Technology: Dynamic Time Release Suspension® (DTRS®)
- Tamper Resistance Technology: Kinetically Controlled Tamper Protection (KCTP)
>> Read More